Wednesday, June 10

Once we were young and we were crass enough to care

hello world

Me and Natalya

I only have one follower at the moment. I keep posting though, because I know there are some of you who read my blog who aren't on blogspot.com and socan't subscribe. Even if you didn't read it, I think I'd still write it. For myself more than anything :)

I'm not going to Greece, it's final. But I am going to Spain now, which makes up for it! It means I can't go to warwick Folk Festival with Nat though, which is so bad I can't even begin to tell you. I was looking forward to it so much this year as well :'(

I wish I had something interesting to tell you, but I don't. Other than the fact that Natalya seems to have disappeared off the face off the Earth. Thank God it's nearly summer, I don't think I've ever worked quite this hard in my life before :/

Now go outside and play! -a.

PS. Or not outside, as the case may be. All it seems to do here is rain - I think we had about three days of sun, followed by about three weeks of thunder. Or that's what it seems like to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment