Tuesday, June 9

I smile sweetly in the daytime




hello world!
The Joseph coats were judged the other day. We didn't win, but I still think ours looked the best when it was on with all the inserts pulled out and everything. We had fun making it and that was the main thing...
Dad and Tracy broke up, not that I care much, I'm just pissed off that I don't get to go to Greece anymore. I never really liked Tracy much. So whatever. It's a bit annoying that adults never stay together though... sometimes I feel like we're the more mature ones, really. Anyway...
I'm not writing too often at the moment, I don't have time. I'm working hard at keeping my grades up and doing my coursework well and stuff. I want to get good grades in my GCSEs, which obviously makes me some kind of freak among my peers. They're all too cool to care, and me, well... I'm quote "keen" unquote.
This hasn't been a very upbeat blog :/ I know... I'll tell a joke!
Q - Why did the chicken cross the park?
A - To get to the other slide!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :D
-Now go outside and play! -a.

No comments:

Post a Comment