Thursday, June 25

i've got soul, but i'm not a soldier

hello world

Proof that I am actually a good person, and that Natalya is, in fact, alive. For those of you who haven't seen her at school in a while ;)

Tomorrow is going to be a complete laugh! Applied learning? What a load of rubbish :)

Guess what! I bought one of those tins a little while back, you know the ones, like a money box but you can't open them except with a can-opener? I had a purple one with Marilyn Monroe on the front, and I cracked it open yesterday because I wanted to buy the book of Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. (WATCH THAT FILM - I loved it. Micheal Cera is hot, I love him.) Anyway, I had loaaaaads of money in there! I think it might me time for a charity shop trawl-through. You never know what you might find in there. I'm looking for a cardigan like this one that Erika A. has, because it's beautz:

Wardrobe and Scrooge, here I come!

Now go out and play! -a.

No comments:

Post a Comment