Saturday, May 9

Hey Lloyd, I'm ready to be heartbroken

hello world
Today's outfit! > > > > > > > >

I went bra shopping today, because all my bras are ugly. I wanted a pretty one! So, I was in La Senza trying on pretty bras, and all the C's that I normally wear were feeling a bit tight... so I tried some D's, and they seemed to fit ok... but I was totally in denial ('My boobs can't be bigger than a C! They just can't!') so I had to get a woman to come in and measure me - the horror! She told me that I was definately a D. I started crying when she left. I can't believe it - at this rate my boobs will be round my knees by the time I'm 30, and the only bras that will fit me will be horrible, all-encompasing granny bras and never feel attractive again. Very bad times :'(
Now go out and play! -a.

No comments:

Post a Comment