Sunday, May 10

Here's to broken trigger fingers


hello world

My grandad gave me his old denim jacket today, so instead of revising for my upcoming RE GCSE, I spent my day taking it in and sewing buttons, patches and various other adornments to it.
Don't worry though, I'll pass my RE exam easily: Annika, everything changes. Anatta, no permenant self. Dukkha, suffering exists. I got Buddhism sorted. I'm actually thinking of becoming a Buddhist... I mean, karma and stuff... it makes sense. Plus, Buddhists don't believe in a God! On the downside though, they are all vegetarians which would seriously affect me if I ever wanted to go on the Atkins diet. Which I'm also thinking of doing.
When we went on the French exchange, Alanna played Taylor Swift's Love Song over and over, and everytime she put it on her iPhone I'd moan at her to turn it off... but now, I love it! It does give me pain to admit that, but I really love her. You will never know what a feeling of joy I got when it came on shuffle on my iPod today... it was beautiful :)
Now go out and play! -a.

No comments:

Post a Comment