Sunday, May 17

I'll be begging you for more

hello world


It was Anisha's birthday on Friday. We had the best time, dancing to Busted. Maan, I love Busted. I made her a cake! See first picture, above. That's Anisha in peanut M&Ms, incase you weren't smart enough to figure that out. She's got blue hair because there aren't black M&Ms. The middle is a photo of her with her cake, she liked it almost as much as I did :) The last picture is one of all of us, because Anisha insisted on having one of all of us! In order from left to right, there's me, Alanna, Harriet, then Anisha. I love my friends :) and Anisha's laugh is crazy... though I think the main thing we learnt from Friday night is that I can't rap, and Paris Hilton can't act. Insightful much?
Now go out and play! -a.
PS. I got an A in my maths mock! Quelle surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment