Saturday, July 18

I would go out tonight but I haven't got a stitch to wear

hello world

I want this shirt! -->

I'm grounded and it's a load of bullshit. It wasn't even my fault really, the reason for my grounding, I mean. I was back late from the park. An hour and a quarter late to be exact. Which has earnt me at least a week of grounding, now how is that fair? I missed going out yesterday on the last day of school, missed going to town today and missed Fran's party tonight. Like I said, bullshit.

It wasn't even worth it! At least if I'd been in good company at the park I would've felt like this grounding has been for a good cause. But it's just more infuriating because I'm missing all this good stuff for no real reason. It was just pointless. Fucking stupid arghhhhhhhhhh! Gotta get my priorities right.

I probably brought it on myself with the whole not speaking thing. But I've been having one of my bad weeks. Sometimes everything just goes turns to shit for me, or it feels like it does, and I don't know why. But other times, when everything is actually shit, I feel fantastic. It's weird. I can't explain it. Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Anyway, I got a new camera today which is good. And I'm going to Spain in 2 days, which is not going to be fun with relations as they are between me and my mum. So far, I've packed 3 bikinis and a Spanish phrasebook - what else do I really need?

Now it's summer, go out and play! -a.

1 comment:

  1. I have a shirt that is based on that shirt but instead it says "William& Sisky& Mike& Butcher& Chiz" on it, 'cause it's a The Academy Is... shirt. Woooo!

    Sorry about the grounding... although I'm sure it's far over by now, considering this post is a few weeks old. How is/was Spain?

    ReplyDelete